Pallet Rack Upright Frames - 3" x 2 1/4" Post
Penco Pallet Rack is a carefully engineered system designed to provide highly efficient storage of palletized items. Combining design excellence with the use of high strength steel to achieve a superior strength to weight ratio, Penco Pallet Rack can handle nearly any job you give it. The basic components of Penco Pallet Rack are upright frames and beams. Each is manufactured to exacting tolerances to provide many years of dependable service at their rated loads.
- Type G *18,904# Max., Post Gauge 14
- Upright frames are furnished completely fabricated, welded into rigid units
- Beam heights adjust on 3'' vertical centers, and are independent on each side of the frame
- Beams of any type can be placed along the full height of the post; there are no dead spots on the post, even across splice
- How To Select Pallet Rack: Frame Capacity: Add the total weight of all loads for each bay, excluding the pallets on the floor (a bay is the space between two upright frames)
- How To Select Pallet Rack: Frame: a common frame should be used between each bay
- Notes: We recommend that all upright frames be securely anchored to the floor for safety [See related products]
- Notes: *Capacity based on 54'' spacing of beams, consult the Penco Engineering Department regarding any pallet rack to be installed in areas with high seismic activity
- Standard finish for upright frames is Gray
- Installation Services Now Available! Call for details
- Overall (42" x 120" Dimensions (D x H)): 120" H x 42" W
- Overall (36" x 144" Dimensions (D x H),42" x 144" Dimensions (D x H)): 144" H x 36" W
- Overall Product Weight (36" x 144" Dimensions (D x H)): 64lbs
- Overall (36" x 144" Dimensions (D x H),42" x 144" Dimensions (D x H)): 144" H x 42" W
- Overall (42" x 192" Dimensions (D x H)): 192" H x 42" W
- Overall Product Weight (42" x 192" Dimensions (D x H)): 100lbs
Penco Pallet Rack Upright Frames - 3" x 2 1/4" Post
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 144" H x 36" W
- Overall Product Weight: 64lbs
- Overall: 192" H x 42" W
- Overall Product Weight: 100lbs
- Height: Measure the vertical dimensions of the pallet, pallet load and beam. Add an extra 4'' to 6'' clearance between bottom of beam above and top of load on pallet. Top beam should be at least 6'' lower than the maximum lifting height of your forklift
- Depth: Measure the depth of the pallet. Pallet should overhang the frame by 3'' front and back. (Example: for a 48'' deep pallet use a 42'' deep frame)
- Width: Measure the width of the load and pallet, and use the greater of the two. Add 3'' to 4'' between loads, and between loads and upright frames to determine correct beam length. Select beams with a capacity equal to or greater than the total load of each level.
|Product Type: Miscellaneous Parts||Country of Manufacture: United States|
About the Manufacturer
In 1869, a man named L. Lewis Sagendorph fulfilled his ambition to begin his own company that would produce the finest metal products in America. He called his fledgling business the Penn Metal Corporation of Pennsylvania, and began by making steel culvert pipe on Oregon Avenue in South Philadelphia.
Over the years, Penn Metal's product lines broadened to include lockers, shelving and even aircraft landing mats. A reputation for quality fabrication spread, and the company's influence became nationwide. In the 1950's, the name was shortened to Penco Products and the plant and offices were expanded to a modern facility in Oaks, Pennsylvania, near Valley Forge, PA.
Penco became a subsidiary of Vesper Corporation in 1979 and continued to grow. In 1994 the company added a manufacturing plant in Salt Lake City, Utah. In 2001, the East coast manufacturing facilities were moved from Oaks to a 400,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Hamilton, North Carolina, allowing significant room for expansion. The corporate headquarters remains in Pennsylvania.
The need for storage products is universal, and Penco's markets span the spectrum of industrial, service, governmental and institutional organizations. Shelving and pallet rack products are popular with warehousing and manufacturing applications, ranging from a few units to multi-level installations. Lockers are widely used in educational facilities, fitness centers, health care, commercial and industrial locations. Other products such as storage cabinets, work benches and shop furniture are used wherever material gets shipped, received or stored.
Penco's mission is to provide customers with value in the form of the finest storage products available.
Penco Pallet Rack Upright Frames - 3" x 2 1/4" Post
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Penco
Pallet Rack Upright Frames - 3" x 2 1/4" Post online from Wayfair Supply, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Penco Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Locker Accessories product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Penco
Pallet Rack Upright Frames - 3" x 2 1/4" Post or shop for your entire business, Wayfair Supply has everything you need.