This classic asian room divider is a great piece for any room. Our Mado is a beautiful Edo period large pane shoji design, slightly hardier structurally, because of two extra horizontal members in each panel frame of the room divider. It's simple design allows it to blend easily with surrounding decor in your home or office.
- Crafted from durable, lightweight Scandinavian Spruce, using Asian style mortise & tenon joinery
- Shade is strong, fiber reinforced pressed pulp rice paper
- Allows diffused light, yet provides complete privacy
- Embedded straw colored fibers add earth tone to the rice paper
- Lacquered brass, two-way hinges mean you can bend the panels in either direction
- Check out the other 4 finishes for this design: Black, Honey, Rosewood, Walnut
Please note when ordering multiple room dividers, finishes may vary
- Each panel measures approx 72” H x 17 ½” W x ¾” D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.