One of a series of several Japanese art design room dividers, the images printed on the front and back are reproductions of classic turn of the century block art prints of traditional Japanese geisha. The front side is a geisha holding a parasol, in a lovely sea green kimono with a fine red and gold obi (sash). On the back side image, the lady holds a fan, wearing an elegant black kimono with a white obi (sash). Note the Japanese kanji characters on both prints, front and back.
- Kiln dried wood frame construction
- Covered with a strong poly-cotton blend canvas
- Beautifully printed with richly colorful commercial grade ink creating, long lasting vivid images
- Can be used for dividing a room, providing privacy, hiding a messy area or define a unique space
- Providing complete privacy
- 70.88" H x 47" W x 1" D, 8.25 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.