One of a series of several Japanese art design room dividers, the images printed on the front and back are reproductions of classic turn of the century block art prints of traditional Japanese geisha. The front side is a geisha holding a parasol, in a lovely sea green kimono with a fine red and gold obi (sash). On the back side image, the lady holds a fan, wearing an elegant black kimono with a white obi (sash). Note the Japanese kanji characters on both prints, front and back.
- Covered with a strong poly-cotton blend canvas
- Can be used for dividing a room, providing privacy, hiding a messy area or define a unique space
- Providing complete privacy
- Kiln dried wood frame construction
- Beautifully printed with richly colorful commercial grade ink creating, long lasting vivid images