Buhl's 9013 Overhead Projectors are ergonomically designed for left and right hand users because its rotating head allows the projection arm to be positioned on the opposite side of the presenter while writing. Perfect for general classroom use, it is constructed of high-impact molded plastic and the split-case design allows for easy maintenance access and durability.
- 360 degree fully rotational, open head designed for left and right hand users
- Low maintenance, highly durable plastic case
- Double fresnel lens provides uniformed brightness and enhanced picture quality
- 2200 ANSI lumens, EYB 360 watt lamp
- 75 hour lamp life
- Removable top cover to easily change lamps
- Built-in cord management system
- 3-wire AC cord/safety interlock switch
- 17 watt whisper quiet fan
- Available with lamp changer (Only one lamp supplied)
- UL/CSA listed
- 10" x 10" stage
- 100 / 120V 60Hz voltage
- One-year warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.