Fairfax was a 44-gun third rate Speaker-class frigate of the Commonwealth of England, built by Peter Pett I at Deptford and launched in 1650.
- Material: Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic woods
- Magnificent details included metal anchors and cannons, authentic crow's nest, advanced rigging, rolled sails and an ornate stern
- Propulsion: sails
- Sail plan: full rigged ship
- No plastic parts
- Comes on a solid wood base, with metal nameplate
- 100% hand built from scratch using plank on frame construction method
See something odd?
Report it here.