The Munters Temporary 288,700 BTU Forced Air Utility Multi-Fuel Space Heater provides temporary heating for any space. This forced air space heater features a control board for operating the heater and controlling the flame. The kerosene operated heater has a built in tank, which has a capacity to hold 36 gallons. It includes heavy duty wheels for easy portability. It is ideal for use in garages and construction sites. This heater is made from steel and aluminum, which makes it durable. It has a red finish. It has an automatic shut of feature, which turns off the heater, when it gets overheated. The Temporary 288,700 BTU Forced Air Utility Multi-Fuel Space Heater from Munters is water resistant and rust resistant. It requires some assembly.
- Includes a control board to operate the heater as well as control the flame
- Robust and tough design
- Functions on diesel or kerosene and is very easy to operate
- Ideal for temporary heating and emergency heating
- Equipped with a safety device to control the flame, prevent overheating and also to optimize the fuel consumption
- Combustion chamber is made out of specially treated temperature resistant stainless steel with a flue gas adapter
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor usage
- Meets the requirements of the IPX4D protection class
- Comes with sturdy handles for easy movement
- Airflow: 2650 CFM
- Tank capacity: 36 gallon
- Tank runtime: 17 hours
- 288,700 BTU
- Manufacturer provides 12 months warranty
- Installation Required: No
See something odd?
Report it here.