Learn to Write tablet, for 1st and 2nd grade students, includes a ruling of 1/2" from solid top line to solid bottom line with a dashed line centered between them. Solid lines are embossed as well as printed to help tactile learners, and the visually impaired, and to provide a creative incentive for reluctant writers. Design conforms to the Zaner-Bloser and D'Nealian handwriting methods. Tablet includes forty 8" x 10" pages.
- Product Type: Handwriting Sheet
- Media Color: White
- Ruling: 0.50" Ruled - Dashed line centered between lines
- Recycled: No
- Recycled Content: 0%
- Post-consumer-waste%: 0%
- Assembly Required: No
- Media Type: Printed
- Brand Name: Mead
- Features: Grade - For 1st and 2nd grade students
- Manufacturer: MeadWestvaco
- Media Quantity: 40 Sheet
- Product Name: Acadamie Raised Ruling Writing Tablet
- Manufacturer Part Number: 48556
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.meadwestvaco.com
- Media Size: 8" x 10"
- Packaged Quantity: 1 Each
- Weight (Approximate): 9.28 oz
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.