Techworks is designed to be a durable, flexible, and ergonomic solution for today's technical manufacturing applications. Its design is ideal for technical assembly and diagnostic applications. Individual operators have the ability to adjust their workspace height and to custom build for their individual tasks, the placement of tools, parts, air and vacuum services, and lighting. This will assure employers of peak productivity and safety when creating a user-friendly environment.
Click Here to Learn More About Our FREE Room Planning Service!
- Table height is adjustable from 26" - 38" H
- 14-gauge cold rolled steel construction
- Table legs accept interchangeable leveling glides or optional casters
- Levelers and casters support 250 lbs each
- Station supports a maximum load rating of 1000 lbs
- Worksurfaces attach to table frame with metal-to-metal connections
- Table base accommodates a full or partial base shelf (base shelf sold separately)
- Uprights (sold separately) are slotted on 1" increments for maximum height adjustability of components
- Organizer frames (sold separately) incorporate both horizontal and vertical integrated cable management options
- 1" thick, 45 lb density particle board with melamine high pressure laminate
- Bull nose T-mold front edge and 3mm PVC edges on sides and back
- Finish: Gray Matrix laminate with textured Black paint
- Dimensions: 60" W x 30" D x 26" - 38" H
Note: This product ships ready-to-assemble.
Ships via Self Service Truck Delivery
back to top
|Techworks Network Enclosures and Racks: 60" x 30" Adjustable Table with Worksurface
||26 - 38" H x 60" W x 30" D
|Product Category:||Computer & Utility Tables|
|Type:||Utility & Work Tables|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top