From the mailroom to the boardroom, Kwik-File products from Mayline are designed to help you organize, sort, collate and store paper and other materials more efficiently. Mailflow-To-Go is the perfect solution for smaller organizations needing economical and functional mailroom furniture.
Mailflow-To-Go Sorters offer more pockets with more space, plus thumbcuts to speed mail retrieval. Three steel sorters, all 48" W, offer 25 or 50 pockets. A riser provides 13" clearance underneath for small machines, boxes, or mail collection. Pockets are 11 5/8" wide by 13 1/4" deep by 2 5/8" high to accommodate oversize mail. Use the optional Corner Sorter Station to create efficient L-shaped sorting areas. A multitude of accessories and optional components are available to make the Mailflow-To-Go system the best choice for your office mailroom.
- 48" W rectangular table (Sorters sold separately)
- Rugged steel frame construction
- 1" thick thermally fused melamine surfaces
- Legs are 1 1/2" square, 16-gauge brushed chrome tubular steel
- Table height adjusts from 29" - 36" H on 1" increments
- Work surfaces have 3mm PVC edging
- Optional Shelf available for under surface storage(model #SLF48, sold separately)
- Ships ready to assemble
- Finish: Birch melamine surfaces with Pebble Gray painted frames
- Dimensions: 48" W x 30" D x 29" - 36" H
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.