ARC Rotary Files will fit into nearly any office setting and provide superior accessibility compared to traditional lateral files. The open shelf design combined with rotating "Lazy Susan" mechanism means half of your files are always in view - no clumsy foot pedal is needed. With its flexible cantilever-style shelving, ARC filing units provide the most unobstructed filing inches per level and the easiest installation possible. The complete Starter Unit includes everything needed to house a filing system and can be used in combination with additional Adder units (model #ARC24827A, sold separately) to increase filing capacity. All ARC units are lockable and secure. Available in Pebble Gray.
Note: This product ships ready-to-assemble.
- Compact, high density filing system
- Ideal for storing color-coded files
- Double-faced filing unit rotates easily to provide access to both sides
- Seven tiers of letter-depth cantilevered shelving
- Two (2) adjustable file dividers per shelf
- All units available with standard lock
- Allow 5.25" clearance from wall for rotating carriage
- Adder Units (sold separately) can be build from either right or left side of Starter
- HIPAA compliant
- Color: Pebble Gray
- Dimensions: 82.5" H x 37" W x 26" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.