From the mailroom to the boardroom, Kwik-File products from Mayline are designed to help you organize, sort, collate and store paper and other materials more efficiently. Mailflow-To-Go is the perfect solution for smaller organizations needing economical and functional mailroom furniture.
Mailflow-To-Go Sorters offer more pockets with more space, plus thumbcuts to speed mail retrieval. Three steel sorters, all 60" W, offer 25 or 50 pockets. A riser provides 13" clearance underneath for small machines, boxes, or mail collection. Pockets are 11 5/8" wide by 13 1/4" deep by 2 5/8" high to accommodate oversize mail. Use the optional Corner Sorter Station to create efficient L-shaped sorting areas. A multitude of accessories and optional components are available to make the Mailflow-To-Go system the best choice for your office mailroom.
- Two-tier corner mail sorter with riser
- Durable steel construction
- 1" thick thermally-fused melamine worksurfaces
- Pockets sized to accommodate commonly used 10" x 13" flat envelopes
- Beveled shelves accommodate drawer Labels (labels sold separately)
- Thumbcut shelves for quicker mail retrieval
- Riser provides 13" of clearance for small machines and work space
- Many optional accessories available
- Color: Birch surfaces with Pebble Gray paint
- Ships ready to assemble
- Two-tier, corner, riser configuration
- (20) 3" H sorting pockets
- Pocket Dimensions: 11 5/8" W x 2 5/8" H x 13 1/4 " D
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 13 1/4" D x 46 1/4" H
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.