NOTE: All Whiteboards with dimensions smaller than 3' x 4' will ship Small Parcel. All boards 3' x 4' or larger will ship Truck Freight.
Marsh's innovative board design provides the perfect solution to replacing old boards without removing them. Made with our Pro-Rite® 28-gauge porcelain steel surface mounted to a 1/4" rigid hardboard core with a Mylar® backer, the board fits easily over existing chalkboards or markerboards with wood or aluminum frames. The Retro-Fit™ board's aluminum frame has pre-drilled holes that enable you to install quickly and effortlessly.
- Retro-Fit boards fit easily over existing wood or aluminum framed boards
- No need to remove existing board
- Magnetic porcelain enameled steel surface
- Satin anodized aluminum trim, no tray
- No need to remove existing chalk tray
- Factory-drilled, counter-sunk holes for easy installation
- Installation hardware sent with board
- Features a superior quality 28-gauge porcelain enamel steel surface
- Reduces cost with less installation time
- Includes Marsh's 50-year warranty
Note: If you would like a size that is not listed, feel free to call for a quote!
1. Measure the existing board from top of tray to out top edge and from outer side edges.
2. Place Retro-Fit board over existing board.
3. Attach Retro-Fit board by using the included self-tapping screws into counter-sunk holes in board frame.
4. You have a new board ready to use! Note:
Some of these boards are large in size. Shipping packaging will add a few inches to the overall dimensions. Please take note of this when measuring doorways to be sure that the board will fit into your building.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.