This citric acid formula is virucidal, fungistatic and bactericidal and kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. It contains no abrasives or bleach and has the ability to remove soap scum, lime scale and hard water stains on restroom fixtures. Cleans, shines, disinfects, deodorizes and controls growth of mold and mildew. Use on glazed ceramic tile, fiberglass, glazed porcelain, synthetic marble, stainless steel (non-medical) fixtures, chrome (non-medical) fixtures, vinyl and laminated plastic. NSF Category Code C2. EPA registered.
- Application: Nonporous Surfaces; Tiles
- Applicable Material: Fiberglass; Porcelain; Stainless Steel
- Chemical Compound: Dipropylene glycol monobutyl ether
- Dirt Types: HIV-1; Staph; Strep
- Scent: Fresh
- Capacity: 32 oz
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Made in United States
- 11.9" H x 10.8" W x 21.2" D, 32 lb
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.