By no means is Lumina series of lighting hard to install, but to make sure everything goes smoothly Orbus has provided a universal clamp kit so attaching your Lumina spotlight to any Orbus display is a snap!
Universal Light Clamp Kit for Use with Lumina 200 and 7
This all-in-one installation kit for the Lumina 200 and 7 includes a screwdriver and a clamp set, so fitting a majority of banner, truss, or panel systems will not be a problem. This fitting kit comes standard with the Lumina 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Lumina 7 Power Spotlight
Lighting for your displays is essential and Orbus Inc. has you covered. The Lumina 7 is an incandescent 110 volt spotlight setup with a straight arm and adjustable head. With a dovetail mount, mounting on the Coyote or PopUp displays is quick and easy. The Lumina 7 is available in silk black only.
Lumina 200 Floodlight
- 17.75" long (450.9 mm) from end to end
- Incandescent 110 volt spotlight
- Straight arm and adjustable head
- Dovetail mount provides easy mounting onto Coyote or PopUp displays
- Available in silk black only
This new model of the popular 200 watt Orbus Inc. flood light will brighten your life. The 110 Volt ETL approved wall-washer floodlight features a straight arm as well as an adjustable head. With excellent lumination at a fantastic price, this the floodlight for you to use with your PopUp and HopUp displays.
- Dovetail base
- 200 watt floodlight
- 110 volt
- Straight arm with an adjustable head
- Perfect to use in conjunction with PopUp or HopUp display
- Huge amount of lumination
See something odd?
Report it here.