A mid-centaury modern work area truly deserves this Lorell Traditional High-Back Executive Chair with Arms. Luxurious and ultra-stylish, this executive office chair is a fabulous for your office cabin.
The chair is fabricated with kiln-dried hardwood lumber. The back of this office chair is button tufted for an additional dose of style and luxury. To guarantee utmost comfort, this executive chair features a padded seat and armrest, and a high back. The arms and below section of the seat are nail head trimmed with gold accents and contrast beautifully against the burgundy background.
This Traditional High-Back Executive Chair with Arms by Lorell has a high point rolling leg that features casters for ease at mobility. The chair is height adjustable and offers tilt control for a comfortable and personalized seating. The office chair is easy to clean and maintain. Simply wipe the high-back executive chair with a clean, dry cloth and it will look new for years to come. This office chair requires minimal assembly upon arrival.
- Frame is made of kiln-dried hardwood lumber and is double doweled, glued and screwed for durability
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, tilt and tilt tension
- Five-star steel base features five casters for easy movement
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs
- Upholstered: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Faux leather
See something odd?
Report it here.