For children, the world is a magical and curious place. They learn by mirroring Mommy and Daddy with the ultimate goal of being able 'to do it myself' and feel like an active member of the family. That's why Little Partners has created the Learning Tower: A sturdy, non-tip structure that welcomes children to participate with parents, caregivers and siblings by safely raising them to countertop height. The Learning Tower has been carefully designed to provide a secure environment for a child's imagination to be stimulated and blossom. Its design nurtures a child's innate desire to be independent and to participate alongside his or her parents and siblings. Provides safety and versatility not found with traditional step stools.
The only step stool on the market carefully designed to meet the specific needs of young toddlers 18 months and up.
- Color: Dark Cherry
- Constructed from highest-quality layered birch
- Four-sided railings provide support while your child climbs in and prevent falling when inside the tower
- Wide 15” X 18” platform lets your child move about without slipping off a step
- Fits flush against counters for safe access
- Carefully finished with durable, non-toxic, lead-free finish
- Cleans easily with a damp cloth
- Meets safety standards for ASTM (F96-30) and home playground equipment (F11-48-98C)
- Platform height adjusts quickly and easily to grow with your child from 18 months up to 6 years
- Tested to hold up to 500 lb.
- Assembly required
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.