Designed in 1927, the Krefeld Collection features the pure composition and sobering simplicity characteristic of all of Mies van der Rohe’s work. The classic detailing, clean lines and exceptional comfort make the Krefeld Collection at home in any décor.
- Krefeld collection
- Coil spring suspension for enhanced comfort
- Legs are removable and are attached to a metal plate which is attached to the frame
- High-density foam cushions with dacron top layer
- Dynamic suspension in the back for added flexibility and support
- Seat and back cushions are more loose
- Side panel upholstery is tailored to fit
- Greenguard certified
- Engineered hardwood and plywood inner frame
- Light walnut leg finish
- Made in the USA
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.