In his truly ground-breaking collection from 1957, Eero Saarinen transformed executive seating into a fluid and sculptural form. A comfortable chair is a necessity and the Executive Armchair is that and more. Perfect for your home office or anywhere else you might need extra seating.
- Saarinen collection
- Frame is made of molded reinforced polyurethane shell
- Seat is made of contoured plywood and features swivel/tilt with pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Upholstered in urethane foam cushion with matching full surround welt detail
- Hard casters and housing component in black textured plastic
- Soft casters are black with grey housing
- Distressed: No
- Made in USA
- The Museum of Modern Art Award - 1969
- Federal Award for Industrial Design
- Greenguard certified
- Seat height: 16.5" - 21.75"
- Overall dimensions: 31.5" H x 25.25" W x 24.75" D, 34 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.