About the Designer
Peter Shelton & Lee Mindel
Founded in 1978, Shelton, Mindel and Associates is a renowned leader in modern architectural, interior and product design solutions for corporate and residential clients. Recognized for its strong, elegant designs in the tradition of Florence Knoll, the firm, under the guidance of founding partners Peter Shelton and Lee Mindel, has won praise for its design rigueur, intelligence, originality and integrity.
Designed in 2006, the SM Side Table is a dynamic form: a continuous, non-concentric extrusion with no apparent beginning or end, enhanced visually by a floating glass top. The collection includes a side table and a small and large coffee table- ideal for corporate reception areas, residences and hospitality applications. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the SM Side Table will stand out in a room like a precious and defined piece of jewelry. *This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production Features at a Glance: Design Year: 2006
- Frame made of seamless stainless steel which has a continuous appearance
- Hand buffed to a mirror finish
- Glides are included with the table base
- Floating, clear glass top
- Glass top is 3/4"-thick with a 1/8" wide beveled edge
- Glass top and edges have a slight green tint
Order with Confidence:
- Overall dimensions: 18" H x 24" W x 24"
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such "green" initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The SM Table Collection is Greenguard certified
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your SM Side Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost. .
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.