About the Designer
Peter Shelton & Lee Mindel
Founded in 1978, Shelton, Mindel and Associates is a renowned leader in modern architectural, interior and product design solutions for corporate and residential clients. Recognized for its strong, elegant designs in the tradition of Florence Knoll, the firm, under the guidance of founding partners Peter Shelton and Lee Mindel, has won praise for its design rigueur, intelligence, originality and integrity.
Designed in 2006, the SM Coffee Table is a dynamic form: a continuous, non-concentric extrusion with no apparent beginning or end, enhanced visually by a floating glass top. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the SM Coffee Table will make a striking statement in any space.
- Frame made of seamless stainless steel which has a continuous appearance
- Floating, clear glass top
- Glass top and edges have a slight green tint
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The SM Table Collection is Greenguard certified
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.