- All wood grains run in one direction for higher resilience
- Thermosetting glue provides structural rigidity without the need for metal connectors
- Back of chair flexes for added comfort
- Cushion made of 1'' thick high-resiliency foam
- Frame constructed of hard white maple veneers in 2'' wide, 1/34'' thick strips laminated to 6 to 9-ply thickness
- Clear plastic glides with matte frost finish
- Upholstered: Yes
- Distressed: No
- ASID Award, 1992
- ROSCOE Award, 1992
- ID Magazine Gold Award, 1992
- ICFE Award for Excellence, 1992
- IBD Award (Silver), 1992
- Premium Imperiale Award (Prince Takamatsu World Culture Award), 1992
- Time Magazine, Best Design of 1992 Award
- Made in USA
- Seat height: 18.13''
- Arm height: 28.75''
- Overall dimensions: 33.63'' H x 28.5'' W x 24.88'' D, 12 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.