The Design Clean lines and exceptional comfort characterize the Divina Settee. Divina appears to float in mid-air, with razor-thin legs supporting the chrome-plated steel frame. It features an elegant European style, ideal for both residential and office applications. Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of environmental focus. Commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, the manufacturer has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. The manufacturer is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council. The Divina Settee is Greenguard certified. Order with Confidence: Each authentic product includes a certificate of authenticity. Compliance with Cal 133 specifications. Please call for more information. Design Year: 2001. Warranty: products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the warranty.
- Divina collection
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge tubular steel in polished chrome finish
- Inner frame solid wood
- Seat cushion in polyurethane with polyester fiber wrap
- Back cushion in polyurethane
- Double-needled stitching on leather upholstery
- Double-needled stitching on thin solid textiles
- Single-needled stitching on heavily ribbed fabrics and multicolored prints
- Chrome-plated feet with polyurethane glides
- Made in the USA
- Glide height: 5.75"
- Arm height: 24.5"
- Seat height: 16.25"
- Overall: 31.25" H x 66" W x 35.5" D, 117.26 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.