- Barcelona collection
- Eleven thick cowhide leather straps over rubber webbing
- Cushions have down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Bolster in matching leather secured to cushion platform with black straps complete with lock snaps
- Cushions premium quality, fire-retardant, high-resilient urethane foam
- The Museum of Modern Art Award - 1977
- Upholstered in 72 panels of cut, hand-tufted and hand-welted leather and buttons produced from single cowhide
- Legs constructed of tubular steel with polished stainless steel finish
- African sapele mahogany hardwood frame with protective, clear lacquer finish
- Greenguard certified
- Distressed: No
- Made in USA
- Seat height: 15.35''
- Overall dimensions: 25'' H x 39'' W x 78'' D, 84 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.