Created by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, the Child's Barcelona Stool features the pure compositional structure that now epitomizes modern architecture. Reduced to an 85% scale of the standard Barcelona Stool, this piece is truly a classic in every sense of the word. From the comfortable leather upholstery, right down to the sleek silhouette--the Child's Barcelona Stool is modern furniture at its finest.
- Barcelona collection
- Upholstery belting straps made of cowhide
- Chrome frame is hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish
- Upholstery attaches to frame with aluminum rivets
- Upholstery straps are dyed to match specified upholstery color
- Seven belting support straps
- Seat cushions adapt to fit curve of frame
- Eighteen panels-cut, hand-welted and hand-tufted with spinneybeck leather and buttons
- Panels and buttons are produced from a single piece of spinneybeck cowhide
- Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Greenguard certified
- The Museum of Modern Art Award - 1977
- Made in USA
- Seat height: 12"
- Overall dimensions: 12" H x 19" W x 18" D, 25 lbs
Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.