Marco Maran achieves sculptural transparency in X3, an imaginative collection suited to both home and public spaces. Pioneering technology and materials, the X3 Stacking Chair is constructed of clear polycarbonate with a Desmopan® lattice and uses a complex molding technology applied for the first time in furniture. The chair's undulating profile and striking palette of glowing colors, punctuated by the structural grid, energize any environment. The result: a deceptively simple geometry that conveys a highly graphic effect. This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production
- Each Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- The X3 Stacking Chair is Greenguard certified
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your X3 Stacking Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Frame is polished chrome-plated steel
- Chairs stack 8 high on the floor and on the dolly
- One piece seat shell constructed by the bi-injection of transparent polycarbonate and a Desmopan lattice
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Number of Items Included: 1
See something odd?
Report it here.