Back in 1941, Danish designer Jens Risom created an exclusive collection for Knoll. Today, the entire collection, including the suave-looking Risom Side Chair's unique and modern design is just as relevant as ever. Working a lot with wood, Risom's signature style clearly comes through in this fun and modern side chair.
Designed in 1941--the Risom Side Chair incorporates a natural aesthetic, characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. The side chairs are made of maple and cotton or nylon webbing and look great in any setting. Set them up in your dining room or office to achieve a polished ambience. The Risom Side Chair is easily adaptable to your taste and personal style. Not only will these stylish side chairs look fabulous in your home, but they also give you peace of mind--Risom Side Chairs are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Cotton webbing 100% natural cotton
- Nylon/Cotton webbing is 60% nylon, 40% cotton with stain-protective finish
- Catalyzed lacquer finish
- Order with Confidence: The Risom Side Chair is Greenguard certified
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Seat Upholstery Material (Cotton-Aubergine Fabric, Cotton-Black Fabric, Cotton-Dark Grey Fabric, Cotton-Flax Fabric, Cotton-Forest Green Fabric, Cotton-Khaki Fabric, Cotton-Maize Fabric, Cotton-Navy Fabric, Cotton-Red Fabric, Cotton-Steel Blue Fabric): Cotton
- Seat Upholstery Material (Nylon/Cotton-Squash Fabric, Nylon/Cotton-Tomato Fabric, Nylon/Cotton-Blueberry Fabric, Nylon/Cotton-Eucalyptus Fabric, Nylon/Cotton-Licorice Fabric, Nylon/Cotton-Nutmeg Fabric): Cotton; Nylon
See something odd?
Report it here.