Back in 1941, Danish designer Jens Risom created an exclusive collection for Knoll. Today, the entire collection, including the suave-looking Risom Side Chair's unique and modern design is just as relevant as ever. Working a lot with wood, Risom's signature style clearly comes through in this fun and modern side chair. The Design Part of a larger collection, designed in 1941--the Risom Side Chair incorporates a natural aesthetic, characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. The side chairs are made of maple and cotton or nylon webbing and look great in any setting. Set them up in your dining room or office to achieve a polished ambience. Coming in a variety colors, the Risom Side Chair is easily adaptable to your taste and personal style. Not only will these stylish side chairs look fabulous in your home, but they also give you peace of mind--Risom Side Chairs are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®.
- Order with Confidence: Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Cotton webbing 100% natural cotton
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Nylon webbing is 60% nylon, 40% cotton with stain-protective finish
- Ebonized finish available on Maple frame
- Catalyzed lacquer finish
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Order with Confidence: The Risom Side Chair is Greenguard certified
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Seat Upholstery Material: Cotton
See something odd?
Report it here.