Back in 1941, Danish designer Jens Risom created an exclusive collection for Knoll. Today, the entire collection, including the suave-looking Risom Stool's unique and modern design is just as relevant as ever. Working a lot with wood, Risom's signature style clearly comes through in this fun and modern stool. The Design Part of a larger collection, designed in 1941--the Risom Stool incorporates a natural aesthetic, characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. These luxurious stools are made of select maple or walnut hardwoods with a cotton or nylon webbed seat. Set them up in the living room or office for a polished accent. With many color options available, customize your Risom Stool so it reflects your personal taste and style, and meshes well with your home décor. *This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The Risom Stool is Greenguard certified
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Nylon webbing is 60% nylon, 40% cotton with stain-protective finish
- Product Care: Clean wood with a dry, lint-free cloth. Wash once a year with a mild soap and water solution, rinse with damp cloth, and dry immediately with a dry, lint-free cloth.