Back in 1941, Danish designer Jens Risom created the Round Dining Table and Side Chairs exclusively for Knoll. Today, the Round Dining Table and the suave-looking Risom Side Chair's elegant and modern design is just as relevant as ever. Working a lot with wood, Risom's signature style clearly comes through in this fun and contemporary dining table.
Part of a larger collection designed in 1941, the Risom Round Dining Table and Side Chairs incorporate a natural aesthetic characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. The Round Dining Table displays the same sturdy, straightforward construction and organic shapes that embody Risom's distinctive style. One of the first pieces commissioned by Knoll, this table is suitable for any decor. The Risom Round Dining Table is available in black laminate top. The side chairs are made of maple and cotton or nylon webbing and look great in any setting. Together, these two pieces will create a fantastic dining experience for you and your guests!
Features at a Glance: Design Year: 1941 Risom Table:
- Top features cathedral pattern with popular cross bands and backing
- Core and edge is made of solid maple hardwood lumber in clear finish
- Ebonized base comes in solid maple hardwood with black laminate top and ebonized edge
- Legs and aprons are made of solid maple hardwood and feature mortise and tenon joints
- Some minor assembly is required
- Frame is made of select walnut or maple hardwood in clear or ebonized lacquer finish
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Upholstered in choice of cotton or nylon/cotton blend
- Cotton webbing 100% natural cotton
- Nylon webbing is 60% nylon, 40% cotton with stain-protective finish
- Available with either an open or webbed back
Order with Confidence:
- Table: 42" L x 42" W x 28" H
- Chair: 30.63" H x 17.25" W x 18" D
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Sustainability Statement: Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such "green" initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The Risom Side Chair is Greenguard certified
- Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Risom Dining Table or Risom Chairs that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
See something odd?
Report it here.