Designed in 1966, the Platner coffee table is truly a unique piece. Considered by many to be a design icon of the modern era, the Platner table's harmonious forms are created by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a Moiré effect. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the Platner coffee table is truly one of a kind. An elegant latecomer to the mid-century modern movement, this table works in virtually limitless settings thanks to a diverse array of tabletop options.
- Platner collection
- Frame made of vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Base has clear plastic extrusion ring for smooth bottom surface
- Greenguard certified
- Top is clear tempered glass with bevel on underside
- Base constructed of nickel-plated vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
- Hidden Storage Compartment: No
See something odd?
Report it here.