It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Design Conceived in 1953 as a rocking stool made of metal wire and wood, Noguchi's playful object was manufactured the following year, and later evolved into a table that became a companion piece to the Bertoia wire children's chair. At the suggestion of Hans Knoll, Noguchi's small table was enlarged to full size in 1957. Reintroduced by Knoll in collaboration with the Noguchi Foundation, the design is now meticulously produced from Noguchi's original drawings. The sculptural base consists of a column of chrome-plated steel wires set into a cast-iron, black textured powder coat base. This product is made to order and thus customer orders cannot be canceled once the products go into production
- Table top is black or white laminate with a natural birch edge and 0.8'' thick
- Table base is cast iron, black textured powder-coat
- Each table features a signature plate under the table top with the KnollStudio logo and Isamu Noguchi's signature
- Top Material: Manufactured wood
- Seating Capacity (36" Size): 4
- Seating Capacity (42" Size): 5
- Table Base Type: Pedestal
- Product Care: Clean with a dry, lint-freecloth. Wash once a year with mild soap and water solution, rinse with damp cloth, and dry immediately with dry, lint free cloth.
- Product Warranty: Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll warranty.
See something odd?
Report it here.