It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Don Chadwick simplified the design of an office chair to include only necessary components. Combining his design experience and design principles, the Chadwick High Task Chair boasts several extraordinary features. Created from Don Chadwick's thorough comprehension of material properties, the Chadwick mesh is a woven material made out of Lycra, polyester, and elastic precisely heat molded into the frame. The result is energizing support that conforms to the user's shape and minimizes pressure points, The Chadwick's mechanism is a spring loaded mechanism. It is this mechanism combined with mesh heat-molded at precise tension that creates the Chadwick's defining feel of Active Suspension. The Active Suspension system provides buoyant support and the recline catches the user as a glove would a baseball, There are only 6 bolts in the Chadwick, leaving virtually no room for anything to go wrong. The chair is not lever intensive because it is designed to adjust to the user, rather than the user adjust the chair. The final product provides resilient comfort, accommodating the user's unique shape while remaining wonderfully easy to operate. Frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended. Spot clean, with a mild upholstery shampoo or the foam from a mild detergent. When using a cleaning product, follow instructions carefully and clean only in a well-ventilated room. Avoid any product that contains carbon tetrachloride or other toxic materials. With any method, pretest a small area before proceeding. Use a professional furniture cleaning service when an overall soiled condition has been reached.
The Chadwick Chair is Greenguard certified.
Each authentic product includes a certificate of authenticity. Please Note: This product does not meet Cal 133 specifications.
- Active Suspension system includes synchronized tilt mechanism and resilient fabric
- Forward-tilt provides stability and relieves fatigue
- Variable seat D accommodates wide range of users
- Generous lumbar curvature
- Flexing arm pads alleviate pressure points
- Pneumatic seat height
- Swivel adjustable black plastic footring
- Designed to minimize impact on the environment
- Optional tilt stop limits upright tilt using a lever
- Optional lumbar support secures to chair back magnetically
- Chadwick collection
- Made in the USA
- Product Type: Drafting chairs
- Base Material: Metal; Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.