The Bertoia Bar Stool is part of Harry Bertoia's iconic 1952 wire collection, an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. The Bertoia Bar Stool is perfect for the home, office or café.
- Holes pre-drilled for easy snap-in installation
- Stainless steel connections
- Craftsmanship Medal from the American Institute of Architects
- "Designer of the Year" 1955, USA
- Bertoia collection
- Seat pad and back pad snap on to the frame with domed snap buttons
- Full cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.