A member of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's design family for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, the Barcelona Couch features the pure compositional structure that now epitomizes modern architecture. This piece is truly a classic in every sense of the word. From the comfortable leather upholstery, right down to the sleek silhouette, the Barcelona Couch is modern furniture at its finest.
- Barcelona collection
- Eleven thick cowhide leather straps over rubber webbing
- Bolster in matching leather secured to cushion platform with black straps complete with lock snaps
- Cushions premium quality, fire-retardant, high-resiliency urethane foam
- Cushions have down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Greenguard certified
- Upholstered in 72 panels of cut, hand-tufted and hand-welted leather and buttons produced from single cowhide
- Legs constructed of tubular steel with polished stainless steel finish
- African sapele mahogany hardwood frame with protective, clear lacquer finish
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty
- Frame Material: Wood; Stainless Steel
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.