Created by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, the Child's Barcelona Chair features the pure compositional structure that now epitomizes modern architecture. Reduced to an 85% scale of the original Barcelona Chair, this piece is truly a classic in every sense of the word. From the comfortable leather upholstery, right down to the sleek silhouette - the Child's Barcelona Chair is modern furniture at its finest.
- Barcelona collection
- Upholstery belting straps made of cowhide
- Seat and back cushions adapt to fit curve of frame
- Seventeen belting support straps
- Forty panels-cut, hand-welted and hand-tufted with Spinneybeck leather and buttons
- Panels and buttons are produced from a single piece of Spinneybeck cowhide
- Cushions are premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Greenguard certified
- The Museum of Modern Art Award - 1977
- Upholstery straps are dyed to match specified upholstery color
- Chrome frame is hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish; upholstery attaches to frame with aluminum rivets
- Made in USA
- Seat Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.