In 1958, Franco Albini - one of the first European designers commissioned to work for Knoll - used glass, chrome-plated steel and painted wood to create a floating pedestal desk that demonstrated a commitment to modernism and artisanship by utilizing raw materials. The Albini Desk features elegant angles and an interplay of light and opacity between the top and frame. A convenient storage drawer.
- Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity
- Frame and legs in square stell tube
- Top consists of 0.5'' polished plate glass
- Two-drawer ''floating'' wood pedestal
- Rear open shelf for magazines or small books
- Base Material: Metal; Glass
- Application: Professional office
See something odd?
Report it here.