Sturdy, practical and professional, the Max Table thrives in an office environment. Its hourglass shape allows it to fit side-by-side with companion pieces to create unlimited possibilities for work station sizes. On the legs, three metal tubes in chromed steel converge at a base of either feet or caster wheels with auto-lock brakes. The scratch-proof top comes in a choice of three colors, and the versatile design coordinates easily with other items of the Kartell office. Designed by: Ferruccio Laviani, 1999
- Max Table Top made of scratch-proof laminate
- Max Table Legs made of chrome-plated steel
- Max Table Made in Italy
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Order with Confidence: Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Order with Confidence: Should you discover shortly after receiving your Top Top Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Max Table FeaturesSuitable for residential or commercial use
- Reclaimed Wood: No
- Hand Painted: No
- Table Base Type: Four leg; Pedestal
- Storage Compartment: No
About the Designer
Ferrucio Laviani is part of a generation of young Italian designers who came to prominence in the early 90's when the Memphis movement made its mark on international design. Born in 1960, Laviani studied both architecture and design in Milan, graduating with a degree in architecture in 1986. Soon thereafter, he took part in the "12 Newcomers" Memphis collection in 1986 and the "Living on Earth" Memphis collection in 1987, launching his career with ties to the colorful and idiosyncratic design movement.
Laviani went on to design whimsical, colorful furniture and objects that remind us of their exuberant and expressive mission. Laviani's Orbital Lamp of 1991, perhaps his best known design, used color-saturated biomorphic shapes for the glass shades, and an angular, tapering metal base, bringing to mind the organic emphasis and optimism of the '50s, while his Max table combines multi-use practicality with his signature curvilinear forms.
Ferruccio Laviani marks the transition between his generation and those before him through his collaborations with his elders and mentors. He's worked with Kartell, Foscarini, Achille Castiglioni, and Ettore Sottsass. Along with his talented colleagues, Laviani exemplifies the best of Italian design, present and future.
Kartell Max Table
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 28.75" H x 63" W x 31.5" D
- Overall Product Weight: 64.02lbs
- Overall: 28.75" H x 63" W x 27.38" D
- Overall Product Weight: 61.82lbs
- Overall: 28.75" H x 76" W x 35.5" D
- Overall Product Weight: 79.2lbs
- Overall: 28.75" H x 76" W x 29.88" D
- Overall Product Weight: 77lbs
- Overall: 28.75" H x 90.5" W x 43.25" D
- Overall Product Weight: 117.7lbs
- Overall: 28.75" H x 90.5" W x 35.25" D
- Overall Product Weight: 115.5lbs
|Shape: Rectangular||Top Material: Laminate|
|Base Material: Metal||Commercial Use: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Italy|| |
About the Manufacturer
Products designed with creativity, quality and innovation.
A combination of extraordinary factors together with a strategic vision of distribution has contributed to the lasting success of Kartell. A leader in design, Kartell addresses an international clientele with a collection unique in originality, variety, size and range. These products are multifunctional and cross-sectional, easy-to-use and with undeniable visual appeal. Colors, irony, a feast for the senses, transparency effects and unique shapes for unique items. Kartell items are immediately recognized throughout the world for their emotional character, durable functionality and undisputed quality. Continual evolution in the use of materials and experimentation with new technology aimed at discovering their hidden qualities, are fundamental for the development of Kartell products.
A creative team of world famous designers including Ferruccio Laviani, Alberto Meda and Philippe Stark, together with Kartell, have developed a special intuition through dialogue and the continual exchange of design ideas. This has served to establish a perfect equilibrium between the designers' project experience, their ability to and the demands of the company.
In its 55 years of existence, Kartell has won prestigious international awards including 9 Gold Compass awards. Today Kartell exports 75 percent of its products to 85 countries worldwide. Lasting success and a daring challenge on the market combine with the continual desire to innovate and reinvent.
Kartell Max Table
Questions & Answers (3)
“Hi, what are the dimensions of the small table?”
asked by Shayla
"Hi Shayla, the dimensions of the small table are 28.7'' H x 63'' W x 27.38''-31.5'' D."
Katelynn from Wayfair
“Hi, what are the dimensions of the medium table?”
asked by Tiffani
"Hi Tiffani, the dimensions of the medium table are 28.75" H x 76" W x 29.88"-35.5" D."
Katelynn from Wayfair
“Hi, what are the dimensions of the large table?”
asked by Karrie
"Hi Karrie, the dimensions of the large table are 28.75" H x 90.5" W x 35.25"-43.25" D."
Katelynn from Wayfair
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Kartell
Max Table online from Wayfair Supply, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Kartell Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Computer & Utility Tables product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Kartell
Max Table or shop for your entire business, Wayfair Supply has everything you need.