With its elegant lines and wide variety of color and design options, the extremely versatile Maui Chair easily meets the needs of commercial and residential settings alike. The gently flared polypropylene seat is attached to a light chrome-plated steel structure, adding mobility and practicality to its polished appearance. Maui chairs function well in any number of communal areas, from offices, classrooms and restaurants to dining rooms and bedrooms. In addition, Maui chairs meet CAL 133 fire code regulations and come in a number of subdued as well as bold matte colors, making them ideal for businesses. This Maui armchair is ideal for dining rooms, classrooms, conference rooms and more. Designed by:
Vico Magistretti, 1996 Features at a Glance:
Maui Chair Features: Order with Confidence:
- Frame made of tubular chrome-plated steel
- Shell and armrests made of smooth batched-dyed polypropylene
- Stackable up to five chairs high
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Meets CAL 133 fire code regulations
- Made in Italy
- 30.38" H x 23" W x 20.5" D
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Arm Height: 26"
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
Helping the Environment:
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
Care and Maintenance:
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Maui Chair that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
Occasionally, we have limited stock of returned Kartell products available at discounted pricing. To view our returns outlet, click here. NOTE: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 2NOTE: This product can only be purchased in sets of 2
Shipping Charges Priced in Cart
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
||30.38" H x 23" W x 20.5" D
|Number in Set:||Single Chairs|
|Product Category:||Stacking Chairs|
|Style Options:||Modern, Plastic|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top