The multipurpose Battista features a striking design with both plastic and metal components. The top is made from high density polyurethane and the frame combines chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum. It functions as both a convenient trolley on casters and a fully functional table as well, making it equally perfect for serving appetizers and providing a surface for group activities.
- Frame made of chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum
- Top made of high density polyurethane with matte enamel or polyester lacquer
- Wheels allow for a high level of mobility
- Folds for compact storage
- Base Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.