Set up a portable hand washing station without plumbing! Encourage hand washing habits and help keep everyone healthy while meeting licensing requirements. Water is heated 20 F by the tankless, on-demand water heater. The water pump has a flow rate of up to gallon per minute. The tank (blue) for the non-potable clean water holds five gallons while the waste water tank (gray) holds six gallons. There is a catch tray under the tanks. Mistake-proof connectors means the clean and waste water tanks cannot be inadvertently switched around. Quick-connecting hook ups for the tanks have an internal valve to prevent spills when disconnected. Faucet is ADA compliant. Sinks are 5'' deep, choose from stainless steel or FDA approved plastic. There is a storage shelf in the adult height portable sink. Coin-locked doors are in the back for safety. Other safety features include UL and NSF approved components, power switch inside the cabinet, four heavy duty locking casters and openings for cord management.
- NSF-Faucet, Water, Heater, Pump, tubing and all connections are NSF approved
- FDA - Plastic tap and nonpotable, clean water container are made from FDA approved plastic
- UL- All electrical components are UL approved components
- Constructed of Maple laminate
- One year warranty
- Material: Plastic; Manufactured wood
- Installation Type: Portable
See something odd?
Report it here.