Johnson's electronic five-second theodolite has two second angular accuracy-accurate enough for any construction job. The vertical axis compensation allows the tilt sensor to provide the highest level of accuracy and can be turned on or off depending upon job requirements. Dual LCD displays large characters which are easy to see, eliminates errors and reduces eye fatigue. Theodolites include an optical transit, which is a telescope that flips over allowing the user to do back sighting. Measurements can be read electronically on a digital display panel in seconds of an arc and measure in both the horizontal and vertical planes simultaneously.
- Electronic digital five second theodolite
- Includes NiMH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 3-7.5V battery adapter, rain cover, instruction manual, hard-shell carrying case
- Backlit LCD and telescope reticule allows work in low light conditions including indoor and extended hours near dawn and dusk
- Simple six button keypad for quick set-ups and simple operation with low operator learning curve
- Large suite of programmable settings provides multiple operations for various users and job requirements including zero position of vertical angle
- 90 Degree audible notification for quick turning and set out of right angles
- Instant conversion of vertical angles to percent of grade is convenient for slope work and when used in conjunction with pipe work
- NiMH rechargeable battery pack and charger lower operating cost with reusable batteries
- Alkaline battery pack provides back-up and eliminates down time if the charge is lost in the middle of a job
- Accuracy: Five second angular accuracy
- Dimensions: 14.61" H x 10.27" W x 17.79" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.