A sleek storage tower of maple and brushed chrome for organizing cookware, dinnerware, or cooling pies. The stable triangular base smoothly slides into a corner or next to an island occupying a minimum of floor space. Ships in two boxes that are not oversized, keeping freight charges to a minimum. A perfect companion piece to other J.K. Adams pot racks. J.K. Adams stands behind the products they make. If a product does not live up to expectations in material, workmanship, or function for five years, they will replace it.
- Manufactured of maple and brushed chrome
- Ideal for organizing cookware, dinnerware, or cooling pies
- Stable triangular base
- Smoothly slides into a corner or next to an island
- Perfect companion piece to other J.K. Adams pot racks
- North American hardwood from the United States and Canada
- Wood components manufactured and final assembly completed in Dorset, VT USA
- Imported hardware
- 3 shelved rack
- Made in the USA
See something odd?
Report it here.