The Snack Happened Snack Bags are reusable, machine washable bags for snacks, sandwiches and so much more. Made with an FDA approved, BPA-free, machine washable lining, these bags are also lead free, phthalate free and CPSIA Certified. The Snack Happened bags work great with sliced fruit, sandwiches, sticky or messy foods as well as any dry snacks. Alternative uses include holding makeup, iPods, cameras and more. The zipper top allows for silent snacking and no messy crumbs getting stuck in Velcro and is ideal for little hands. The reusable bags are a wonderful, green alternative to plastic baggies for your lunch, snacks, school, work, litter free lunch programs and help reduce the huge amounts of plastic bags going into the trash each day. According to the EPA, over 380 billion plastic bags, sacks and wraps are consumed in the U.S. each year and only 1-3% are recycled. This bag is designed to provide families with smart and stylish solutions to everyday parenting challenges. The bag is made with the highest quality workmanship, machine washable fabrics and is CPSIA certified safe for baby.
- Snack Happened collection
- Pattern: Moroccan Night
- 100% Cotton designer fabric exterior
- Gender: Unisex
- FDA approved, BPA free, Lead free and PVC free
- For snacks, sandwiches, fruit, school lunches, mini first aid kits, cell phones, car and plane trips, crayons, toiletries, iPods, cameras, hiking, camping, travel, beach gear and more
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, no bleach, line dry recommended
- Made in the USA
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.