Group Ends must be ordered to end each row
Penco's Invincible II athletic lockers are more attractive and durable than ever! Ideal for applications that require a high degree of strength, or where visual inspection of locker contents is desired. These lockers are great for allowing moisture and unwanted odors to get out.
- Designed for heavy-duty use in the storage of athletic gear or other things needing lots of ventilation
- Dimensions are per locker
- Triple row
- One piece deep drawn classic III stainless steel recessed handle
- Tamper guard and rubber bumpers on all latch hooks
- Allows for quick visual inspection of locker contents
- Each locker is supplied with a polished aluminum number plate, 2-1/4" W x 1" H, with black numerals
- Locker handle hole is 9/32" in diameter
- Numbers on plates will begin with #1 and move up sequentially, unless otherwise specified
- Multiple Tier Lockers -- also known as "box lockers" for their compact dimensions. Penco's multiple tier lockers allow numerous users in the smallest amount of space. They are ideal for storage of athletic gear or employee personal storage.
- Shipped knocked down
- Doors are made with 14 gauge steel
- Sides, tops, bottoms and shelves are made with 16 gauge steel
- Backs are made with 18 gauge steel
- Doors and sides are perforated with a diamond shaped pattern allowing maximum air circulation while maintaining security
- A single frame of a Basic Unit has only one side, and is not complete until bolted to another locker or until a Group End has been added.
- One Group End included
- Group Ends fit with 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 Tier Lockers
- Front and end bases for lockers with legs sold separately
- Height refers to height of tier; does not include height of 6" legs
- For safety purposes, it is strongly recommended that all lockers be anchored to a wall or floor
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.