- Price Is For One Each -Minimum Order Of 1
- Built to Industrial Scientific’s highest quality and reliability standards, GasBadge® Pro provides a lifetime of gas hazard protection with more features than any other single gas monitor available. Interchangeable “smart” sensors enable the GasBadge Pro to be quickly adapted to monitor unsafe levels of oxygen or any one of the following toxic gases: carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, phosphine, ammonia, hydrogen and hydrogen cyanide.
GasBadge Pro communicates directly via an infrared interface to optional accessories like the Docking Station™, Datalink and infrared printer to further simplify and automate calibration, function (bump) testing and data downloading. Standard STEL and TWA readings, and logging of up to one year of survey data are featured along with an event-logger that records the past 15 alarm events.
Housed in a rugged enclosure, the monitor is immune to RF, water resistant and extremely durable. A protective concussion-proof overmold protects the unit from extreme abuse in a variety of harsh industrial environments. Its simple and intuitive four-button navigation allows easy access to setup, operation and calibration functions. Lifetime warranty.
- PPM or % by volume readout
Powerful audible alarm complemented by vibrating and visual alarms, standard
""Go/No Go"" display mode
User adjustable alarm and calibration gas setpoints
Water resistant - IP66/67 (certified by a third party)
Interchangeable ""smart"" sensors monitor oxygen or any one of many toxic gases
Docking Station™ compatible
One year datalogging capacity (minimum)
Standard STEL and TWA
Minimum 2,600 hours continuous operation from replaceable CR2 Lithium battery
- UNSPC CODE: 41113100
- Gas Monitors & Sensors Gas Monitors Sensors calibration equipment detector detection leak electronic explosive tubes flow measurement monitoring portable
- MONITOR SINGLE GAS GASBADGE PRO
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Pro Carbon Monoxide Single Gas Monitor
|Product Category:||Smoke & CO Detectors|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top