An articulating keyboard system is one of the most important components of an ergonomic workstation. For people who work on a computer for two or more hours per day, a well-designed articulating keyboard system can provide protection from a variety of serious musculoskeletal disorders, including Carpal Tunnel syndrome, neck pain, and lower and upper back pain. The Radiused Keyboard Tray and Mouse Platform with Single Adjustable Arm is designed to visually compliment the curved edge of a radiused corner. Available with either a foam or gel core, our synthetic leather palm supports are comfortable, durable and easy to clean. Radiused Keyboard Tray
- Designed to visually compliment the curved edge of a radiused corner
- Compatible with any of our mouse platform options
- Adjustable arm Base swivels 360°
- Adjustable arm Standard Track Lengths of 21 3/4'' for arms 2G and 5G, 25'' for keyboard arm AD
- Adjustable arm Platform Tilt Adjustment: 0° to -15°
- Adjustable arm Encourages low-risk postures — Whereas older generation products focus solely on maximizing adjustability, all Humanscale keyboard systems focus on maximizing adjustability within a safe operating range
- Adjustable arm All Humanscale keyboard mechanisms offer total knee clearance
See something odd?
Report it here.