All of Humanscale’s CPU holders provide a safe and secure storage solution for your valuable CPUs. With one of our CPU holders, your computer will be protected from dirt, dust, bumps, accidental spills, and even flooding from broken pipes or overhead sprinklers – all of which are real dangers for CPUs that sit on a floor or desk. Whether on wheels or sliding tracks, our CPU holders facilitate access to your CPU’s cables, ports and drives, yet allow the CPU to be stored out of sight when not in use. Made of powder-coated steel for strength and durability, all of Humanscale’s CPU holders are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. This clever design automatically adjusts to CPUs of different sizes. And the optional Pull Handle makes it easy to move the CPU from one location to another. Our CPU Dolly is the perfect choice for a stand-alone CPU holder.
- Automatically adjusts to support CPUs up to 9" wide
- Adjustable base handle accommodates CPUs of any depth
- Rolls easily on four 2" double-wheel casters to facilitate access to cables, ports and drives
- Pull Handle simplifies transportation of CPU from one location to another for servicing
- Adds 3.75" to height of installed CPU
- Made of powder-coated steel for strength and durability
- Comes in Black
- Lifetime Warranty
- 8.5" x 15"
- Arm Height: 6.25"
See something odd?
Report it here.