Combination Fire Safe
- Safe allows for two separate users, each with their own 3 to 8 digit pass code
- Fire of up to 1700F for one hour, keeping the internal temperature less than 350F
- Steel construction
Honeywell Combination Fire Safe
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 18.7" H x 16.9" W x 18.5" D
- Interior: 13.8" H x 12.6" W x 12.2" D
- Overall Product Weight: 146.5lbs
- Overall: 14.8" H x 19.1" W x 14.4" D
- Interior: 8.5" H x 14" W x 8.8" D
- Overall Product Weight: 115.5lbs
- Overall: 14.3" H x 18.7" W x 14.4" D
- Interior: 8.5" H x 14" W x 8.3" D
- Overall Product Weight: 100.5lbs
- Overall: 12.5" H x 15.7" W x 14.4" D
- Interior: 8.7" H x 12.6" W x 8.3" D
- Overall Product Weight: 72.1lbs
|Product Type: Security safe||Exterior Finish: Black|
|Interior Finish: Black||Material: Metal|
|Water Resistant: Yes|
- Water Resistant Details: Water resistant
|Fire Resistant: Yes|
- Fire Tested Duration: 1 Hours
|Pry Resistant: Yes||Tamper Proof: Yes|
|Impact Resistant: Yes||Key Required: Yes|
|Finger Scan Lock Included: No||Gun Safe: No|
|Drawers Included: No||Tray Included: No|
|Bolt Down: No||Drop Box Included: No|
|Wheels: No||Eco-Friendly: Yes|
|Country of Manufacture: Viet Nam||Number of Items Included (Digital Safe Lock Type): 9|
|Number of Items Included (Combination Dial Lock Type): 4|| |
|UL Listed: No||GSA Approved: No|
About the Manufacturer
At Honeywell, the company looks for ways to make life easier for customers with many of their air treatment products such as humidifiers, portable fans, heaters, and health & beauty accessories.
As one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of brand name and consumer products, Honeywell has built one of the most prestigious legacies over the years. They have delivered award-winning designs, coupled with a reputable name as the industry leader in quality and innovation.
Homebuilders, heating and cooling contractors, building automation specialists and heating equipment manufacturers rely on the sensing, control expertise, and innovation. This is what drives Honeywell's Environmental and Combustion Control (ECC) business. More than 100 million homes and 5 million buildings worldwide use Honeywell products, components, their systems, and deliver temperature control. Honeywell's products also provide comfort, energy conservation, so that everything is guaranteed to the best of customer satisfaction.
Honeywell's overall goal is to do a great job for customers everyday in quality, delivery, value and technology. It's good for customers as well as for the company.
Honeywell Combination Fire Safe
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
When you buy a Honeywell
Combination Fire Safe online from Wayfair Supply, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Honeywell Part
#: 2101 / 2111
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Safes product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Honeywell
Combination Fire Safe or shop for your entire business, Wayfair Supply has everything you need.