Bring to power of digital audio into the classroom with Hamilton's new combination USB memory stick/MP3 player. Now you can have your important documents and audio all in one pocket-sized device. The built-in microphone allows instructors to record curriculum, podcasts, student vocal responses, etc., and playback on any USB audio source. Download MP3, WMA and WAV files from the internet or from your PC. Powered by a single "AAA" battery, you save up to 8 hours of audio.
- Built-in 7 color LCD display shows current mode of operation including battery status
- Supports virtually all music formats as well as firmware updates
- Built-in voice recorder recorded files can be saved as WAV or ACT files
- Can mark a recorded segment for subsequent compare or repeat
- Seven equalizer settings
- Supports FM radio- using auto or manual search, player can save up to 40 different radio stations within the 87MHz to 108MHz frequency range
- Can be used as a removable USB disc to store up to 1GB of information
- Using supplied software tools, encrypt and partition the disc space
- Repeat modes include normal, folder, repeat one, repeat folder, repeat all, random and introduction
- Automatic time off and sleep time settings
- Uses single "AAA" battery and can save up to 8 hours of audio
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.