The Hamilton HA7M Headphone with Boom Microphone starts with our class-leading HA7 headphones and adds a built-in steel reinforced goose neck microphone. The HA7M features soft leatherette style washable, replaceable ear cushions an easy-to-wear lightweight design with swivel ear-cups and 6-foot Dura-Cord™ – a chew-resistant, PVC-sleeved, braided cord – provides long-term reliability. All these features contribute to fatigue-free use in and out of the classroom. Comes in easy to mark medium gray colors.
- Headphone: 40mm Neodymium
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Headphone Sensitivity: 100dB
- Headphone Max. Input: 1v peak to peak
- Headphone Plugs: 3.5mm Stereo Jacketed
- Headphone Cord: 6' Braided Nylon, Sleeved Cord, Chew-Resistant, Braided Nylon Cord
- Headphone Headband: Adjustable, Vinyl Covered
- Headphone Ear Cushions: Replaceable Leatherette
- Microphone Electret Condenser, Omnidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -40 +/- 3dB
- Microphone Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Microphone Impedance: 2,200 Ohms
- Microphone Operating Voltage Nominal 3V; DC 2V
- Microphone Plug: 1/8" Nickel Plated Stereo, Red Jacketed
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.