Hamilton soundscape USB 5.1 multimedia headset is the latest addition to the family of hamilton buhl headsets for education. Built on decades of experience in educational headsets, created an all-new design which combines quality sound and school-ready durability with the value demanded by today's educators. This headset features an over-ear design, folding headband and folding boom microphone for maximum versatility. This headset connects to any PC or Mac via USB and delivers superior sound quality with simulated 5.1 surround sound.
- Ear cushion material: Black leather
- Type: Electric condenser
- In-line volume control, mute button and mic mute
- Rotating boom microphone
- Distortion: 5% Max
- Magnet: Ferrite cobalt
- Speaker: 40mm mylar
- Directivity: Omni directional
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hertz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms and 15% each side
- Exclusive design with adjustable padded headband and noise isolating leatherette ear cushions
- USB plug-and-play connection for windows and mac (No drivers needed for windows vista, windows 7 and mac OSX)
- Input: Min 20 mw and max 30 mw
- Operating voltage: Nominal + 3V and accepts 1.5V - 10V
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.